Child Brain Stimulation Course
Newborn to 5 years -
(To be attended by one or both parents [with or without their children ]or grandparents or any other family members).
Research has shown that children begin to learn not just from birth onwards but from even before birth in response to sensory stimuli in the environment. Each child has an inner potential of becoming a genius if he is brought up with a vibrant education system by knowledgeable parents based on the principle of self learning and having fun.
The more a child is stimulated the more electrical synapses (connections between brain cells) are produced. By learning the proper techniques of brain stimulation parents can enhance the mental growth spurt of the child. There is no stress associated with early learning because it is included as an activity along with free play.
Supriya and her husbad attended the pregnancy course and brain stimulation course in pregnancy itself. This photo was taken on the third day of delivery right in the hospital. They had made all the black & white charts and started showing their baby flashcards, the Brain stimulation book and the above black, white and red sequence chart in the hospital. Notice the black & white chart in the background for the baby.
Instructions and timetable for parents undergoing the training programme are as follows :
SUNDAY : 12.15 TO 1.30 pm
5 SESSIONS -
Each topic is independent and is not related to the other topic. Hence parents can join the class on any Sunday and complete the topics by rotation. If they miss one topic in between, it can be covered again after 5 topics.
Each topic will have theory and practical demonstrations using Audio-Visual Aids (Slides, C.D., Charts and Models).
If parents have to get their children along, they can avail of play facilities (toys, slides, see-saw) so that the child does not disturb the other parents. They may get a maid or attendant along who will look after the child. Special provision using screen barriers is available for mothers who have to breastfeed their children during the class so that they are separated from the batch but can still see and hear the lecture.
Understanding the Brain Stimulation -
- Once a week (one hour)
- Mother and father (one or both) of the baby can attend. It is not mandatory to get the child.
- 5 different topics are taught which are unrelated to each other. If one session is missed in between, the topic can be completed after 5 weeks by rotation. Non Bombayites can attend one session per month and complete the course in 5 months instead of 5 weeks.
Five Course Session -
- Auditory stimulation (hearing). Tactile (touch) and Olfactory (smell) enhancement. Musical stimulation (Age specific CD's and cassettes)
- Visual stimulation (Black & White Method), Baby Reading, Flash Cards and Educative toys.
- G. K. Cards, language skills, Diet in brain development.
- Study book techniques, physical strength stimulation, locomotion and manipulative skill development
- M.R.K. (Multiple Regional Knowledge), school interview training guidance, Home Testing Skills.
- Infant maths, emotional quotient, and child psychology in mental development.
The details of each session is given in the Dr. Shah's English Book, 'Garbhasanskar in Pregnancy' in section IV in chapter 43.
Child Brain Stimulation TV Show
Child Brain Stimulation Course
SESSION 1 -
Auditory stimulation (hearing). Tactile (touch) and Olfactory (smell) enhancement. Musical stimulation
(Age specific CD's and cassettes) -
Parents are taught the five stage programme in the hearing stimulation from gross resonant sounds to stimulation using different pitch of sounds.
The types of musical CDs to be played to the child during different times of the day and during different activities according to the child's age are explained.
"Olfactory (smell books)" with impregnated fragrances are to be held near the baby's nose. The making of "touch books" with different textures of a variety of objects, one on each page are taught to parents.
SESSION 2 -
Visual stimulation (Black & White Method), Baby Reading, Flash Cards and Educative toys. -
Preparing specific black and white stimulatory charts of particular dimension attaching black ribbons on the fan, putting up black and white mobile toys over the cradle and making and showing of a special scrap book of such illustrations for the baby are explained in the vision session.
Give your tot a headstart! Learning the black and white chessboard method, using on and off lights will stimulate early vision and improve gaze control of your baby.
Active Brain Resides In A Active Body - Infant Crawling Track
For the overall development of your baby, you can use the track from 0 to 6 months.
Provide extraordinary opportunity for brain and physical development with the infant Crawling Track, developed by child brain development specialist Glenn Doman use of the track builds a solid foundation for development of strength and the formation of balance, coordination,grace, beauty and intelligence.
In an infant track a baby's is automatically propelled forward or backward when arm and leg reflexes occur. The tiny, accidental movement that is caused by the reflexive response of the linbs can happen frequently in a track, as there is no obstacle or bedding to impede mobility, and the smooth surface of the track promotes sliding.
Because the track is narrow, the infant automatically pushes-off from the sides of the track as leg reflexes occur, giving him a little boost, and this cause his whole body to move in tiny jerking movements. When arms reflex there is a pulling movement helping him along in the track. In an infant track, the infant can soon discover that it is his destiny to become mobile.
Infants from 0-6 months can use the track. Parents have to keep the baby prone (on his tummy) in the track.
Since it is expensive & cumbersome for each parent to build a track and the fact that it is required only for 6 months. Parents can take it on rent from ashvini hospital for 3 months. For further quiries contact , 9820041051 or 24469970 / 6363.
Child Brain Stimulation Course Time Table
Child Brain Stimulation in Marathi
Buddhi Vardhak Saraswati Shibir
The timeless puranas have described unique intellectual sanskars to be done for pregnant women and for children. Since ancient times this sanskar is supposed to increased attention, concentration, intelligence and memory of the child. In this sanskar traditionally the parents and grandparents take the child in their lap and give a group japa or chanting of saraswati mantras. This is supposed to awaken the learning seed of the child and make the child open to accept new wisdom from all areas.
These ancient mantras also have a medical and scientific basis. At ASHVINI HOSPITAL, The child brain stimulation courses are being conducted since last 12 years. In this course, all 5 senses stimulation of the child is taught and techniques to use both hemispheres are explained. This was from the western science point of view. However since a long time at ASHVINI HOSPITAL, they wanted to conduct Brain stimulation SARASWATI ARADHANA from a religious and traditional point of view. On the occasion of starting of the new hospital "DR. SHAH'S GARBHASANSKAR CENTRE" OPP TO OLD ASHVINI HOSPITAL AT SHIVAJI PARK, ABOVE NIDHI MEDICAL AND MAD OVER DONOUTS, This amazing BUDDHI VARDHAK TRADITIONAL SANSKAR has been organized. Dr. Geetanjali Shah's mother, renowed gynaecologist and vanoushadhi specialist, Dr. Urjita Jain will be performing the buddhi vardhak rites on the children.
The details are as follows:-
DATE :- 25th AUGUST 2013
TIME :- 2 pm to 4.30 pm
VENUE :- New ASHVINI HOSPITAL "DR.SHAH'S GARBHASANSKAR CENTRE, 1st floor above Mad Over Donuts, just opp to OLD ASHVINI HOSPITAL, KELUSKAR ROAD, SHIVAJI PARK, DADAR (W).
PARTICIPANTS :- Pregnant ladies and their husbands, All kids 6 MONTHS onwards and their parents
CONTRIBUTION :- All those mentioned above Rs.600/-
(If other family members, grandparents of the child Rs.200 extra for a couple)
DRESS CODE :- The pregnant lady and her husband should come in RADIANT WHITE CLOTHES DECKED UP WITH WHITE FLOWERS AND WHITE ORNAMENTS. This is important for SOUL HEALING.
- Parents of the children can wear WHITE CLOTHES. The child should be decked up in TRADITIONAL COLOURFUL INDIAN CLOTHES AND ORNAMENTS.
- The relatives like the grandparents can wear any coloured clothes, preferably WHITE if possible.
- ON 25th AUGUST in the morning, please visit your place of worship or temple.
WHAT U NEED TO GET ALONG
Red marker pen, one coconut, 20 laung (clove), one thali, half wati raw rice, a crown (mukut of cardboards with zari) if possible, one flower garland (haar) to wear in the neck of the child. Pregnant women can get two flower garlands to be worn in the neck for herself and her husband.
WHAT WILL BE THE VIDHI OR RITUALS OF LIPI SANKHYAN SANSKAR
1) The pregnant lady and young children will be given all the sanskars using the symbols of goddess saraswati (VEENA, LOTUS, PEACOCK FEATHERS, WHITE ROBES, SHRUTAPHITHIKA FOR THE POTHI, JAPMALA etc.)
2) White light meditation will be used to visualise the child and radiate white energy to envelope his body.
3) Some ancient beejaksharas or sacred alphabets will be written with chandan on the childs fingers or on the abdomen of the pregnant lady.
4) A sacred thread or rakshasutra will be tied around the child's or pregnant lady's wrist as a protection.
5) An auspicious tilak will be drawn on the forehead in the area of the AGNYA CHAKRA with mantras.
6) Jala sinchan for cleansing and purifying the aura will be done chanting mantras.
7) In the vidhi, kalash sthapna, deep sthapna, yantra sthapna, yantrabhishek, saraswati sthapna, poojan, aarti, small hawan, punyavachan and the auuckshaan of the children will be done.
8) LIPISANKHYAN SANSKAR
- Holding the child's hand, a red coloured swastik will be drawn on a paper. The anka(numerals) and akshar(alphabets) will be drawn. This is the priming foundation stones for all sorts of learning and writing later in life. Then akshata(rice) and yellow mustard(yellow mohri) will be used to bless the "LIPI SANKHYAN".
9) SARASWATI JAPA
- Using cloves(laung) 9 times, saraswati japa of two different types will be done using japa mantra card near child's head or pregnant lady's stomach.
10) Black udad for aura purification.
- KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY SMS ON DR.GEETANJALI SHAH'S MOBILE 9820041051 AND PLS MAKE PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHEQUE AT ASHVINI HOSPITAL (24 HRS ANY TIME) PREFERABLY BEFORE THE SHIBIR AS REGISTRATIONS ARE FAST FILLING UP.
ASHVINI HOSPITAL STAFF.
PH NO :- 24449958, 24466363, 24469970.